1. Oral presentation: Speakers will have 20 min (usually 15-17 min for presentation, 3-5 min for questions and answers).
Speakers are requested to submit a Power Point presentation, if any, one day before the allotted time.
2. Poster presentation: Posters will be displayed as a portrait of approximately 90 cm x 110 cm. The content on poster should be written in English.
* While authors should indicate their preference for Oral or Poster presentation, the final decision will rest with the Conference Scientific Committee.
Listeners are also welcomed.
3.The submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Abstract should be in MSWord file(refer to Abstract Template), at most 500 words, including title, authors, affiliations, and acknowledgement if any. When submitting your abstract you can indicate presentation type for oral or poster.
4. Confirmation & Reviewing process
A confirmation for registration / submission will be sent via email within 1-2 working days. If you can not receive a confirmation more than 3 days, please contact us . A selection process will take place 2-3 days after your submission, at which point you will be notified by email whether it was selected for an oral or poster presentation.
5. Publication Ethics - Penalty against Plagiarism
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
5.1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from published Conference proceedings.
5.2. Impose a three years ban for the author to submit any article to future Conferences.
5.3. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
5.4. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
5.5. Publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.